Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome, everyone! This is a blog I have created for my Old Testament class for school. Each week, we are supposed to a student choice assignment to be able to share with others what we have learned in class. I have chosen to do a blog! Each week I will do a post or two about different principles I have learned in my assigned reading. I am really excited for this outlet to be able to share with all of you, but please do not judge on my findings too harshly! I'm sure everyone can relate to how difficult it can be to interpret the teachings of the Old Testament.

I want to especially welcome all of those who are not members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I hope that you all can learn something for this. Don't be too shy to post insights and opinions, especially if they are different from my own. I hope to be able to learn new things from all of you as well.

Hope you enjoy following this blog as much as I will have writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment